"Why in the world did you pick this name for your blog?" ...so glad you asked...

Wednesday, September 25, 2013

The Sew Fab Sale

http://thesoutherninstitute.com

A little teaser over on my business blog for the second annual Sew Fab Sale.  I was an affiliate last year, selling the bundle through this blog.  This year, I'm proud to be a designing contributor and will be posting all about the sale and showing you my makes of quite a few of the patterns over at my business blog, Molly Blossom Design.
I have been steadily sewing through the bundle since the designers got to play with it early.  Let me tell you, there is some really great stuff in here!  For my daughters, I will have one dress, two tunics, a coat, a shirt, a cardi (and another for ME, hello selfish sewing) and possibly more to show you.
Can't wait?
Neither can I!

No comments:

Post a Comment