"Why in the world did you pick this name for your blog?" ...so glad you asked...

Wednesday, October 2, 2013

A Favorite, Miniaturized


The photo above is from a while ago, but I had to show you again one of the two cowl-neck Sewaholic Renfrews I've made.

I remember thinking back when I made them, "I wonder if I could miniaturize this?"  I wanted to be able to make something like this for my two little girls.  I never tried, but thank goodness, someone else has made a pattern for it so I don't have to make mistakes and waste fabric trying to figure it out for myself.
I introduce to you the Bimaa by LouBee Clothing.


There are actually three options in this pattern; a rolled neck band, a cowl neck and a hood.
The hooded Bimaas I've seen are totally adorable and I already bought fabric today to make on for my little sweetie.

Now how am I going to draft a hood for my Sewaholic pattern?!

Do you need a mini cowl pattern in your life?  How about 25 other patterns with it and all for $29.95?  The Bimaa is a part of the Sew Fab bundle, only available through the 8th of October.  Want more info and a chance to purchase your own?
Head over here, see all the patterns that are included and read all about it.


No comments:

Post a Comment