This is the Tie Dye Diva Janie and Jack pattern. It's an adorable little pattern with a lined bodice and instructions for a snap crotch, which I decided to forgo. I added a bow tie to try to make it more boyish. He's just so pretty, it's not totally clear that he's a boy to all his public admirers.
For our obligatory family beach photo in Destin, I sewed my shirt using the Grainline Tee pattern and I made the girls dresses from three different rayon prints I found at Hancock Fabrics (RIP) and used a combo of the Rabbit Rabbit Hummingbird dress bodice and the skirt from Annabelle by Violette Field Threads.
This is the OZ romper from Ellidactyl. I made 2, but my snap process is not going well. I can get them in, but then they keep getting pulled out in use. I've stayed away from snaps for a while since I made this.
This is the most involved thing I've made for me since my boy was born. It's my Easter dress. I chose this beautiful rayon print from JoAnn's and used a Cynthia Rowley pattern from Simplicity (1801).
Oh, and I colored my hair pink, which was super fun, but too expensive to keep up for very long.
I'll try to do another catch-up post soon.