"Why in the world did you pick this name for your blog?" ...so glad you asked...

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

What I Wore Wednesday

T
his type of post seems to be all the rage and, while I won't promise to do them every week, I may do them every once in a while.
The only reason this is even being done on a Wednesday is because it took me this long to upload the photos from the weekend trip hubby and I took.

Here's the deets on the outfit. I wore it to the 20th anniversary celebration of the University of Georgia Ballroom Performance Group. I was in the group from 2000-2002 and performed in their yearly show, Ballroom Magic, which is what we went to see.

Purple cardigan - Target clearance rack - $10
Mustard shirt - AzWell - gulp $30
Black bead necklace - Francesca's clearance pile - $2
Flower clip - Amy Butler scraps, made by me
Furry Zebra belt - Goodwill - $1
Coral fake leather clutch - T J Maxx - $3
Jeans - Express clearance rack - $11
Strappy heels - Goodwill - $4






































So, except for the cost of the shirt (which really, I have to say, inspired the whole outfit), I stayed in the same general mode of dressing as Morgan at Meet Virginia, who I was trying to emulate, both in style and in thriftiness.
How'd I do?
I have to credit my hubby with the awesome pic.  :)

S

6 comments:

  1. Your outfit is adorable and I can't believe what you got everything for! Looks so expensive!!! Thanks so much for stopping by and entering the giveaway for my etsy shop RosiePosieDesigns!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is an absolutely adorable outfit and the price can't be beat. Great finds :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! Your outfit is so well put together, I would have never guessed you got (almost) everything for $11 or way less!! Way to go!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So stylish and I cant believe you found so many good things at such great prices! Welcome to WiWW!!

    ReplyDelete