"Why in the world did you pick this name for your blog?" ...so glad you asked...

Monday, February 21, 2011

Keyka Lou and my Best Bag

K
eyka Lou patterns are so stinkin' cute. I'm so glad I found them. They provide great patterns with easy-to-follow instructions. I learned some new techniques, got sewing tips and was able to make a cute bag in about an hour. I've added their Fold-Over Clutch pattern to my Etsy shop (yes, my Etsy shop is LIVE at www.etsy.com/shop/MollyBlossomDesign) as The Sadie Clutch.
I've made several, but I wanted to share my very favorite so far.
It should be no surprise she's made out of the same great Heather Bailey fabric I made my first Cosmo from...




S

2 comments:

  1. Keyka Lou patterns are my favorite! I have this one, but haven't had a chance to make it yet. I really like the fabrics you chose.

    ReplyDelete