"Why in the world did you pick this name for your blog?" ...so glad you asked...

Saturday, March 1, 2014

Simplicity 2246


   

I have a basket of UFO's.  Things I have cut out to make it easier to sew them up quickly when I have a chance.  This is generally a good strategy, unless I then cut something I am more excited about sewing than the last thing I cut.  Then the original cut garment sits, waiting.... and waiting.  Kind-of like this one that has probably been cut for over a year.  I finally determined to give it the attention it deserved and I'm glad I did.

This is my third use of Simplicity 2246, this time in a hot pink polka dot rayon challis.
I don't have anything in particular to say about it, except that collars and button plackets still aren't my favorite.
How about I just show you some pictures?

I had a little helper today with the camera remote and I kept having to tell her not to point it at me, but at
the camera.


                      





Building a Better Wardrobe Giveaway

1 comment:

  1. You may not like them, but you do plackets and collars well. And this is a great color on you.

    ReplyDelete