"Why in the world did you pick this name for your blog?" ...so glad you asked...

Thursday, May 7, 2015

What's up?

First, this happened.




 So I bought the Megan Nielson maternity tee shirt pattern and made three or four.
Then, this happened. (This is our new house.)
Then, this happened...and we had a blast, but I was a little out of my mind to do Disney while very pregnant.

 I made the girls something to wear for every day we were there.








Here I am, nine months pregnant, with the newly painted nursery wall as a backdrop.

And then...

he happened. 

:)

and I got to sew my first coordinating outfits for my girls and my boy.



And thats what I've been up to.




13 comments:

  1. Holy cow!!!! Congratulations!!!! How exciting for you all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It will not appear on the negation of desire, but the desire to merge and upgrade to a higher level of consciousness
    _________________________
    I hope you like it: http://www.Fastfifa16.co.uk/
    I put my thoughts all written here: Cheap FIFA 16 Coins

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations :) That is very good time of life when you become mother and it great experience for every mother. Take care, Thanks for sharing beautiful pics. WWICS Review

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loved to read your blog. I would like to suggest you that traffic show most people read blogs on Mondays. www.proessaywriting.com
    So it should encourage blogger to write new write ups over the weekend primarily

    ReplyDelete
  5. After reposi tioning the brand, the most important highlight of Louis Vuitton Handbags and Original Rolex Watche in fur top luxury flagship product category.The 1:1 Replica Breitling Watches in July last year held their first couture show called “Fashion furs” in Paris.The company also plans to invest heavily in prominent brands of Rolex Air King Italian descent.Omega Watches Replica?is the most famous luxury watch brand all over the world.That global recognition is the Replica Tag Heuer product of decades of success in a range of fields.

    Rolex Air King

    Louis Vuitton Handbags

    Original Rolex Watches

    1:1 Replica Breitling Watches

    Omega Watches Replica

    Replica Tag Heuer

    ReplyDelete