"Why in the world did you pick this name for your blog?" ...so glad you asked...

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

On The Market

The house is on the market! AAAAAAaaaaaaahhhhhh!




It's our first time ever to sell a house.
It's our first time ever to sell a house while trying to keep it walk-through ready with a two-year-old and eight-month-old living there.
Did I mention the dishes usually take about 2 days to be washed, the dirty laundry is usually overflowing, toys are usually strewn everywhere and I rarely get the chance to shower before the afternoon or evening?
Now I'm supposed to do all these things (I'm counting the shower because I will be forced to go out into public while a potential buyer looks at the house) every day and keep my kids alive and content without using the TV as the nanny. Um, wow. Crossing my fingers isn't going to be enough on this one, I have a feeling. Hiring an actual nanny would be an alternative, except that we'd have to pay her. Darn.

Here is the listing with my photos of the staged rooms. If I had known they would only be 1/3 of the size, I wouldn't have taken them vertically, but that's how I tend to photograph things. There's no pic of the den yet, because I'm waiting until the last second possible to put away the playpen and the exersaucer. One hour of playpen time a day for my two-year-old is my saving grace and it will be SORELY missed.
S

No comments:

Post a Comment