"Why in the world did you pick this name for your blog?" ...so glad you asked...

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

More Turtles

Remember I told you I had another project in mind for my Baby Turtle Benjamin Moore paint?  Here's the big reveal!

Before:







































After:







































I never even noticed the arched shape beneath the shelf.














































My husband asked me if they were the same nightstands. haha! So fun! I love the change.

Linking to
BWS tips button
and at


S

2 comments:

  1. Hi Sara,
    Thanks for the visit to my blog. I love the color you painted your walls!

    I see you have an Etsy store too! I'm gonna go check you out.

    I'm mimiyaya on Etsy!
    Diane

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for linking up to the Mad Skills party!

    ReplyDelete