"Why in the world did you pick this name for your blog?" ...so glad you asked...

Monday, January 17, 2011

Inspiration

O
n my laptop I have a TON of bookmarks for crafty things and one of them is entitled "Inspiration." It's stuff that I might want to go look at again later to get ideas for things to make. There are lots of tabs in there that will take you to the Anthro website (imagine that), but my most recent addition was a link to Magpie Lovely, a clothing and accessory store that could send my copy-cat creativity into a frenzy if I didn't limit my time there. It's the kind of place where I love so many of the things they have, but I wouldn't feel right buying them because they are the kinds of things I just KNOW I could figure out how to make myself!
Sometimes, if you don't have the time or just plain can't quite figure out how to make something and you love it enough, then it's ok to buy it, but I'm not ready to do that yet.
I haven't gotten around to fiddling with any ideas yet because I'm in the middle of trying out bag design. I'll certainly post when my first mock-up original MollyBlossom bag is completed! (yep, I'm selling bags under the MollyBlossom name instead of children's clothing. Who knew?)

S

No comments:

Post a Comment