"Why in the world did you pick this name for your blog?" ...so glad you asked...

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Style Stitches Sew Along : Cosmo Bag

Step 2:
Cut out all pattern pieces.
Disregard instructions on how to fold fabric to cut pieces because it seems as though you sometimes waste fabric that way.
Realize in the early morning hours that because you did not read the directions, you now have to find another 1/2 yard of yellow fabric to cut out 4 more handle pieces.


Arg.

Follow up to the above post - There exists none of the said yellow fabric in stores in my city.  I am NOT ordering a half yard of fabric and paying shipping.  I sucked it up and bought some different Heather Bailey fabric, but I am not nearly as pleased with my choice as I was with the original.  :(

S

No comments:

Post a Comment