"Why in the world did you pick this name for your blog?" ...so glad you asked...

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

What I Wore Wednesday- 2

























What kind of look is this? I think I forgot to look at the mirror and was looking at my phone still...
Jeans - Express from a consignment shop, Shirt - sale at Target, Jacket - 40%  off at Ann Taylor

























I wanted one of those family charm necklaces like every other mommy has, except not quite like every other mommy has. I tried a couple of different things and then happened upon the cutest charms made by Brighton. I already loved Brighton, but can't really afford to own much of that brand. These charms are somewhere around $12 each and I love the cutesy details. When I saw an ampersand, I knew I had to have it.

























Like my new watch from RumbaTime? I got it for the beach (we get to go maybe twice a year), but decided to try it out today and I really like it more than I thought I would. Really lightweight and I have to say the digital part is just one thing that makes my day easier. It's the little things.

























I decided to add my own element to these posts: nail polish color. I used to make videos on YouTube for my own makeup channel and I really got into nail polishes. I love to change mine at least once a week. This week, I'm wearing Lasting Finish Pro in Sunset Orange by Rimmel. I love the specially shaped brush these polishes have and I highly recommend them as a great drugstore alternative to the high-priced polishes like Essie and OPI.

Linking up to The Pleated Poppy, 'cause that's what you're supposed to do!

Until next time... whenever that may be. :)

S

2 comments:

  1. love my rumba watch! can they get wet?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I keep forgetting to answer you and you may have already discovered on your own by now, but yes, they are waterproof, but not for scuba diving or anything. :)

    ReplyDelete