"Why in the world did you pick this name for your blog?" ...so glad you asked...

Monday, May 29, 2017

Me Made May - Days 10-13

May 10 - My photographer was playing upstairs and I didn't want to bother her, so, since I've blogged this top before, this is what you get to prove I wore it on the 10th.


May 11 - This is my Easter dress from a few years ago that never ever was worn again.  I was going through my closet and cleaning out unworn items and decided to try to give this a second chance by shortening it to a blouse length.


We visited Fernbank Science Center here in Atlanta and had a great time in their new outdoor play and explore area.  Can you tell my son was enjoying himself?


May 12 - The Halla Slim Dolman again for the win.  I lengthened it into a dress and it's one of the most comfortable dresses in my closet.


May 13 - I kinda got lazy today and just wanted to wear some of my "normal clothes."  ha!  I did carry a me-made bag, though, so that is going to count.  It's made from my first love bag pattern, Amy Butler's Birdie Sling.








1 comment: