"Why in the world did you pick this name for your blog?" ...so glad you asked...

Saturday, December 11, 2010

MollyBlossom

There it is, the name of my girl's clothing line.

That's not to say that I actually have a girl's clothing line. But,

if I did, that would be the name of it.

And it would be described as: romantic florals minus the boring. Beautiful basics, beautifully crafted with details that compliment the beauty of the little girl who wears them without overtaking her with flounces and frills.
Each piece will be limited, only a few of a kind, but all the pieces for a season will coordinate. I don't want to be tied down to making loads and loads of exactly the same dress or pant. A different fabric here, a different trim there...

There will be just 4-5 different types of clothing. I'm thinking a dress, a romper, clamdiggers and a shirt of some kind. A pinafore type thing. Maybe.


I'm working on the first dress right now.

I don't know how sizes work. I don't know how labels work. I don't know how selling through a store works.

I'll let you know what happens.

S

1 comment:

  1. I love this. I have my children's clothing line name also, but I totally don't make children's clothing.

    ReplyDelete