I used Simplicity 2892, view C as a starting point to copy an Antrhopologie shirt. This was actually sewn for the Sew Weekly Make This Look Challenge, but I just never got around to shooting photos or making a post. So, here it finally is.
I did the front the same as the pattern and then just used the back pattern piece as a guide for mine. I had to play around with it to get it the way I wanted it in the back and then I was frustrated because the voile isn't quite heavy enough to drape nicely when I have it on. The back ripple stuck out like some sort of fin or something so I had to sew it all down.
Worn with some super wide-leg navy linen pants from Anthro.
My #VintagePledge 2017
13 hours ago