"Why in the world did you pick this name for your blog?" ...so glad you asked...

Friday, February 8, 2013

Forget Me Knot Dress

I'll show you my finished Figgy's Scirocco Dress tomorrow, but today, during naps, I sped through the Forget Me Knot Dress by Me Sew Crazy.
Look how cute this is!!

Wait.  Before you look, I should say what I changed.  I omitted the ties on the skirt and added another layer just to the front of the skirt.
I made a 3 and it fits very generously.  I'd probably size down next time.  I couldn't find the seam allowance written anywhere so I did 3/8 and that could contribute to the largeness of it too.  Maybe it was supposed to be 1/2 or more.  I really don't know.


She wouldn't let me take it off of her to hem it after trying it on for size, so you are seeing an unhemed dress (also with no topstitching).


If you haven't bought your Pattern Bundle yet, you have until the 11th (the previous dates were off), but you can start sewing TONIGHT if you stop this silly procrastinating.

Buy it now... if you can handle the awesomeness.



1 comment: