"Why in the world did you pick this name for your blog?" ...so glad you asked...

Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Modern Folksy Bunny

This is meant to be a plush toy I think but when I got my Sew Fab E-Pattern Bundle, I immediately thought "doorstop."
Our master bedroom door won't stay open without something propping it and we've been using a toy block for 2 years!  Just one of those things that was meant to be temporary and then you get used to it and there it stays.

The view of Bracken bunny (all the animals I name, alive and inanimate, get alliterative names) in the hallway didn't have very good lighting, so I moved her around, but you get the gist of it.


There's a little more to the Modern Folksy Bunny pattern than this shows.  I omitted the eye, tail and bow... to make it more doorstop-ish.
I think the flower placement kinda looks like an eye anyway.


There she is doing her job on a different door.  Bracken's multi-talented.

I stuffed about 4/5 of her with stuffing and filled up the bottom part with orzo pasta because that was the heaviest thing in my pantry.
My husband was dismayed I was using the expensive orzo, but I think she's worth it.

Don't wait! Get your Sew Fab E-Pattern Bundle here.  It will only be available through Feb. 9th.


1 comment: