he craft table is finished and in the sunroom. As you can see, I need to figure out where that lovely brown box full of fabrics is going to go. I am having no inspiration whatsoever for an organaizational solution that's easy on the eyes.
I experimented with the table top finish. I had just about 1/5 of the sample size paint jar left after two coats. Not enough for another coat, but enough to feel like it would be wasted if I didn't use it. I bought some discontinued pearlized color samples from Benjamin Moore for 99 cents a while back and decided to mix one of those with the rest of the paint. Then I used a big bristly old brush and dry-brushed the mixture over the whole table top. It looks like the striations on a seashell to me. I like how the pearlized paint just catches the light as if the paint is still wet. I'll be experimenting with pearlized paint more in the future.