"Why in the world did you pick this name for your blog?" ...so glad you asked...

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Sugar Pie Chic

Hooray! My creations have been featured!

I bought a pattern from Leslie of Sugar Pie Chic (click to go to her Etsy shop) and have begun to use it.  It's a PDF file with explanation and plenty of pictures, She has made it very easy to use and get beautiful results.  Her patterns are great for a beginner with a little experience and I highly recommend them if you don't want to spend $30 on a cute apron or if you need a gift idea that can be completed in an hour and uses only a yard of fabric total.  My first apron cost me $5 in fabric.

Ok!  Go check me out!!

S

1 comment:

  1. Cute aprons!! Thanks for posting a comment on my blog about the Cute-ify your T. The link you gave me to look at it was broken, or at least wouldn't let me view it :(
    can you try again or just email me the pic? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete