"Why in the world did you pick this name for your blog?" ...so glad you asked...

Wednesday, May 16, 2012

MeMadeMay 2012 Round Up: Days 11-15






 Day 11: ITY maxi blogged here.  The Friday challenge was to take a picture in an ugly place.  I took my picture in my garage.

Day 12: Apple print Thermal knit Renfrew, Shi-poo, daughter's favorite electronic toy and galoshes. :)

Day 13: A dress from a Simplicity pattern from the 70's that I made for Mother's Day and also as my contribution to the Sew Weekly.  It hasn't appeared yet on the Sew Weekly, and I can't post it until it shows up.  I'll post about it, promise.


Day 14: Amy Butler Gothic Rose fabric made into a Sorbetto, Target cardi with buttons removed and covered buttons made by me sewn on and navy sailor pants from Anthro.




Day 15: Simplicity 2892 in a rayon from Hancock Fabrics.  I LOOOOOVE this top.  I love the fabric and I love it made into this pattern.  My only complaint would be the wrinkling around the bottom (cleverly hidden in this picture) after a bit of sitting.

No comments:

Post a Comment